Associate Member Benefits
As an Associate Member of the Illinois Optometric Association, you have
access to all of the same benefits as O.D. members.
- You can use IOA membership as a common ground when calling on other IOA members; this means you will be a “fellow member” with approximately 1,100 O.D.’s in Illinois.
- You may receive the IOA membership listing – names and addresses.
- You will keep informed and up-to-date on those events and activities that influence optometry in Illinois. Knowing the current issues of Illinois O.D.’s gives you “inside” information.
- You receive all regular member publications and special mailings.
- You can use the IOA logo with “Associate Member” on your personal calling cards and stationery. Let your fellow members know who you are and that you support optometry.
- You save money by receiving discounts on Journal advertising, IOA Convention booth space and other IOA services.
- In addition to discounted Journal advertising you receive a FREE banner ad in our monthly eNews that is distributed to over 1,100 members.
- You are recognized on the IOA website and other IOA publications as well as special signage at your booth at Convention. Other members will know how to contact YOU.
- You are showing your support and good will on behalf of your company/practice to all members of the IOA. All IOA members have made an investment in optometry through membership – you show support through membership as well.
- As optometry grows stronger, so will you.
- You have an opportunity to place articles in the official publication of the IOA.
These benefits are available to you at a yearly cost of only $650.
Illinois Optometric Association
304 W Washington St | Springfield IL 62701-1119
P: 217.525.8012 | F: 217.525.8018
- Associate Members may identify themselves as supporting the IOA and the profession of optometry, but may not claim that their products or services are endorsed or approved by the IOA.
- Associate Members may use the IOA logo with the term “Associate Member”, but may not hold themselves out to be a representative of the IOA in any way.
Associate Member Application