Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Optometrist Controlled Substance Application

Every person who prescribes and/or stores and dispenses any controlled substances within the State of Illinois must obtain a license issued by the Department of Financial and Professional Regulation in accordance with the Illinois Controlled Substances Act. A separate controlled substances registration is required for each place of professional practice or business where controlled substances are stored or dispensed.

Click here for registration application


Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal